Home » Day Cruises
CIRI Alaska Tourism operates Kenai Fjords Tours, the #1 wildlife and glacier cruise in Kenai Fjords National Park. Offering the best day-cruise tours in Southcentral Alaska, visitors can enjoy daily sightseeing tours and specialized day charters in this stunning region. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are ready to accommodate you for your Alaska adventures.
Kenai Fjords Tours
Kenai Fjords Tours was purchased by CIRI in May 1997. This well-established company operates wildlife and glacier cruises from Seward, Alaska, which is located on the scenic southern coast of the Kenai Peninsula, 127 miles south of Anchorage.
Kenai Fjords Tours pioneered the art of exploring Kenai Fjords National Park and has been operating sightseeing cruises here since 1974 with expert narration of the natural history and wildlife of the area. A must for anyone interested in Alaska glacier cruises, whale watching, Alaska bird watching and wildlife viewing, guests are given the ultimate opportunity to see the wonders of this area. Experience the sights and sounds of tidewater glaciers, whales, sea lions, otters, puffins and more. Cruises are available March through September and range from three to nine hours in length. Cruise on boats specifically designed with your comfort in mind as you view spectacular scenery through large picture windows in a heated cabin or get up-close with walkaround decks. Some cruises include an exclusive stop at our lodge on Fox Island where guests enjoy a delicious wild Alaska salmon and prime rib buffet style meal. King crab can be added for a nominal fee. Cruises can be combined with kayak and Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge overnight packages. Rail and coach transportation to Seward is available. A variety of daily tours offer something for everyone.
Why Choose Kenai Fjords Tours
- The original tour operator since 1974
- The most experienced and knowledgeable captains operating in Kenai Fjords National Park
- The newest fleet of custom sightseeing vessels, offering the best experience
- More choices with our itineraries and unique routes
- We take you where no one else goes with our Northwestern Fjord Tour and exclusive visits to our private lodge on Fox Island
- Meals are included in price of cruise - we do not charge extra as competitors do