CIRI Shareholder Benefits
CIRI Alaska Tourism provides discounts to CIRI shareholders and their immediate family.
To take advantage of your travel benefits, simply download the form below and fax to (907) 777-2888 or e-mail to email@example.com.
- CIRI Shareholder Request Form (Downloadable 260k PDF)
We look forward to having you on board, or at one of our properties soon. For additional information on our lodges and marine day cruises, click on the links below.
Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge
- Denali is our back yard! Set on a ridge above the small community of Talkeetna, our lodge beholds unforgettable views of Mt. Denali and the Alaska Range, yet it is just minutes from adventures of a lifetime. Relax and enjoy the view next to our 46-foot river rock fireplace and shop for authentic Native art, directly from Alaska's Native villages. Relax in your comfortable guest room and dine with a spectacular view. Enjoy casual or fine dining featuring Alaska specialties.
[Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge]
Seward Windsong Lodge
- Nestled in the tranquil seclusion of Exit Glacier Valley, just minutes from the thriving bustle of Seward and the untamed nature of Kenai Fjords National Park, this secluded retreat sits between glacier-carved mountains and spruce forests. Enjoy fresh Alaska seafood, steaks, salads, and burgers at our on-site restaurant, Resurrection Roadhouse. The perfect place, just outside the city of Seward, to relax while enjoying that summer fishing trip! Complimentary shuttle available.
[Seward Windsong Lodge]
Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge
- You won't find a more unique place than Fox Island to enjoy Alaska as it was truly meant to be. Travel to Fox Island from Seward aboard Kenai Fjords Tours, and stay in one of our eight non-smoking, heated cabins. Enjoy hiking, rock skipping, storytelling, guided beach tours, or add an optional sea kayaking adventure. Gourmet meals are prepared by Executive Chef Brad Pryor, and all meals are included.
[Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge]
Kenai Fjords Tours
- Breathe in the ageless spirit of Kenai Fjords National Park. Cruise through land that is wild and wide, full of life, a world untouched, unblemished, sparkling. We pioneered the art of exploring Kenai Fjords National Park. Cruise with us on boats specifically designed with your comfort in mind. View spectacular scenery through large picture windows, get up close with walk around decks, and enjoy comfortable heated cabins. All meals included.
[Kenai Fjords Tours]