Home » Travel Trade
Welcome to our "Travel Trade" section. Warmth, spirit, knowledge and authenticity-these are the qualities that make CIRI Alaska Tourism's family of companies a unique travel experience.
- View our 2014 Travel Trade E-Book
- Download our 2014 Travel Trade E-Book
- Download our 2014 E-book in text-only format
Our goal at CIRI Alaska Tourism Corporation and our packaging company, Alaska Heritage Tours, is to provide superior quality, ease of reservations, and competitive rates. We look forward to assisting you with the following services:
- Customized vacation packages for independent travelers
- Group Travel
- Conferences / Meetings
- Incentive Travel
- Weddings / Special Events
- Brochures for your office
We value your business and look forward to a prosperous year together. Let us share the culture and heritage of "Alaska - The Great Land" with your clients.
How Big is Alaska?
People from Outside are consistently amazed when we show them this map, illustrating just how large Alaska is relative to the lower 48. Travel professionals, you may find this helpful when explaining just how far Juneau is from Anchorage. Click it to open a large size PDF, suitable for printing.
We've produced several short videos about Alaska Heritage Tours and the CIRI Alaska Tourism properties.
All are available from our YouTube channel (they're great full screen):
Sign up today for our S.M.A.R.T. online booking program:
- Start earning 10% commission
- Make online reservations at your convenience
- Add special requests for your clients
- Receive email confirmations
- Tell your clients they are ready to come to ALASKA!!
- Alaska Heritage Tours Brochure - (3.3MB PDF)
- Alaska National Parks Escorted Tour - (314KB PDF)
- Meetings and Conferences - (3.5MB PDF)
- Alaska Heritage Tours Profile Sheet - (6.3MB PDF)
- Alaska Heritage Tours for Japanese Visitors - (1.8MB PDF)
- Alaska Heritage Tours for Spanish Visitors - (1.71MB PDF)
- Alaska Heritage Tours for German Visitors - (1.71MB PDF)
- Alaska Heritage Tours for Korean Visitors - (1.4MB PDF)
- Alaska Heritage Tours for French Visitors - (1.8MB PDF)
- Discover Alaska by RV - (1.9MB PDF)
- Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge - (2MB PDF)
- Kenai Fjords Tours - (5.5MB PDF)
- Seward Windsong Lodge - (1.5MB PDF)
- Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge - (2.9MB PDF)
- Exit Glacier Tour - (1MB PDF)
- Resurrection Roadhouse - (1.4MB PDF)
- Gray Whale Watch - (1.6MB PDF)
- Kenai Fjords Tours Fact Sheet - (1.6MB PDF)
- Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge Fact Sheet - (1.6MB PDF)
- Seward Windsong Lodge Fact Sheet - 1.4MB PDF)
- Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge Fact Sheet - (1.1MB PDF)
Photography & Video
We have high quality images and film available for editorial use. Request any of our photos online for travel trade use or contact Dee Buchanon, email@example.com or 907-777-2837 with your specific needs. If you are using an email spam filter, please whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org before requesting photos for use.
- Kenai Fjords Tours
- Kenai Fjords Tours Day Lodge on Fox Island
- Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge
- Seward Windsong Lodge
- Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge
- Alaska Heritage Tours
- Once in CleanPix, click on image you wish to see a larger image of
- Review information about the image in the menu section on the right side of the page
- Click Add Item if you wish to request use of this image – then click Continue
- Select additional images or click the Submit button in the My Request section at the top of the page then follow instructions
- Requests are usually answered in a day or so. You will receive an email confirming your request approval to download the images you selected.
If you do not find the information you are looking for, please feel free to contact a member of the sales team or our reservation agents. They are a wonderful resource for trip planning as well as local facts. We look forward to showing you our great state!